The most common types of Driveway Surfaces are:
- Imprinted Concrete
- Cobblelock can be a very expensive high-quality surface for a driveway, but by its nature, it is probably the surface which requires most maintenance to keep looking good. That said, many people find it to be the best looking surface for a drive, as long as it's clean and in excellent condition!
- For best results, we attempt to get as much muck and sand out of the joints between the blocks as possible, during the cleaning process. That ensures that once the surface has dried out, we can get a deep fill of kiln - dried sand into the joints.
- We are Registered Installers for Smartseal™ sealants, which are high-quality products which set the jointing sand rock - solid. This both ensures that weeds and moss can't take hold in the joints, whilst stabilising the blocks.
- The sealant also provides protection against staining, in that oil stains (for example) can't soak into the surface, therefore can be treated more effectively.
- Another major benefit of sealing is that it will slow down the process of the surface getting dirty and make it much easier to clean when it does become grubby, as any external horizontal surface eventually will, of course.
The Price for cleaning Cobblelock, Sandstone, Imprinted Concrete and Tarmac is 3.50 per sqm
Sanding Cobblelock is 1.50 per sq. metre
Sealing Cobblelock, Sandstone and Imprinted Concrete and Tarmac is 5.00 per sqm
If you have a query or require a quotation
Call Us at 01-8238189
or fill in our online enquiry form
and we will get back to you as soon as possible
- 8 St Moctas Road
Mon-Fri 8.00am - 6.00pm
Sat 8.00am - 1.00pm